2011年1月25日星期二

I notice the guys stopped being aggressive on the bases

12 hits, 4 walks, 11 runs and 9 LOB.After the score hit 8-0, I notice the guys stopped being aggressive on the bases (except Morgan Ensberg, who stretched a single into a double by being heads up and sliding into second because Freddy Sanchez, the Pirate second baseman, wasn't paying attention to either Ensberg or Jason Lane, replica Tissot T60.1.527.52 Men's watch who stood like a rock at third.) I wonder if this isn't the old ridiculous “unwritten rules” about how far ahead you “allowed” to go which need to go straight into the incinerator remember this is the self same night that St.Louis scored 7 runs with 1 out in the 9th to win the game.

I ALSO want to see if he can come forward to catch a ball and not let it drop in front of him so he can catch it on the bounce Burke had his faults fer SHER, but that wasn’t one of them.I ALSO want to see if he can hit the cutoff man, unlike Willy.I’m willing to give the guy the same 30 AB the rest of the Astros fans gave Chris Burke.Hey, that’s replica Chopard 278488-9001 watch generous most of them didn’t even want him on the freaking TEAM and didn’t want to give him even ONE AB.Either he looks like Beltran out there by then, or I’ll be screaming that he’s had his chance and needs to be sent back down where he belongs.Same thing the FIRST time he misplays a ball.

But I gots to admit he did bust it down the line for once trouble is that he can't run fast cuz Pence or Bourn woulda beat that one out.Sampson pitches a scoreless inning, then Haren mops up Berkman (with help from the HP ump, calling ankle high pitch replica Bvlgari BB26SS/12 Ladie's watch which SHOULD have been ball 4, strike 2), Pence grounds out, Blum singles and Manzella takes the sombrero.I'm surprised that this sorry team even managed 7 hits.I noticed that almost all of Dan Haren's pitches were low and outside.